Mandatory NYS Guidelines for Reopening
Saratoga Debut Salon + Boutique is so excited to see you! We want to thank you for your continued support and patience as we navigate through this difficult time.
* Clients – Please bring a disposable mask for your appointment so you do not ruin your cool fun one! *
Here is a list of MUST DO’S to make your appointment happen.
- You MUST be alone for your appointment to keep the salon at minimum capacity and you MUST be on time. We have limited time for each client and your selected time is your time.
- When you arrive, you MUST call the salon to confirm your stylist is ready for you. Please wait in your vehicle until your stylist is ready. Also, please be patient with the front desk, the phone will be a bit crazy especially in the transition back.
- Upon entering the salon, you MUST wear your mask and we will greet you and take your temperature. Oh joy! What fun!
- Once your temperature has been checked, you MUST sanitize your hands before taking your seat. We will also have multiple hand sanitizers for everyone’s convenience.
- BYOB. Our coffee bar, beverages, waiting area and magazines will be temporarily taken away. So you MUST bring your own beverage and reading materials.
- WAXING SERVICES will temporarily NOT be available as an add-on service.
- Contactless payment will be most preferred. Venmo, cash or check in an envelope.
- AND AGAIN… Please you MUST be on time for your appointment. Keep in mind we need every minute of our scheduled time to make sure we are able to properly clean, disinfect, and sanitize for the next appointment.